Picking your Membership Level
• Class A. Small one or two person shop. Cost: $195.00 US.
• Class B. Larger three or four person shop. Cost: $225.00 US.
• Class C. Muliti-technician shop. Cost: $245.00 US.
• Sustaining. Over $250,00 gross annual repairs. Cost: $335.00 US.
• Associate. Part-time shop. Cost: $125.00 US.
• Technician. Technician working for a member shop(s). Cost: $125.00 US.
How do I pick my membership level?
- The fast answer … The average full time camera repair business starts membership as a Class A member.
- But we offer different membership classes to fit different circumstances.
- Size of your business.
- Economic level of the country.
- Your business's support of SPT.
Some helpful hints:
A large business would tend to use SPT resources more often then a smaller business. They would also make more money from the information gained.
In addition membership level is effected by economic region. A camera repair business's revenue in one country is often higher or lower then the same size business in another country.
Are the benefits the same?
The benefits are the same regardless of membership level.
The difference between memberships levels and cost is defined by:
- Use and Value.
Some additional thoughts:
Businesses and technicians that have been long time SPT members move their membership level up. They understand that the by supporting SPT members support themselves and what to make sure SPT is well financed.
SPT members are long term members, typically spanning their careers in camera repair.
They know that membership dues are returned to SPT members through better benefits.